All online orders are considered preliminary, and not final until everything is confirmed over the phone with a sales consultant to your satisfaction.
We highly recommend taking postage insurance as we do not take any responsibility for loss or damage during transportation.
Postage insurance covers the goods against damage or lost during transit and it does not cover any postage costs. Buyers must take the following steps before making any claim:
a) All received goods MUST be checked before signing on the consignment.
b) DO NOT sign and reject if goods are damaged.
c) Report to us and freight company immediately.
d) Email evidence of damage.
If buyer fails to follow the steps above, claim will be rejected.
Terms and Conditions of Sale:
1. ANY RETURN IS SUBJECT TO A 20% HANDLING CHARGE. Accepted returns must have a proof of sale; be made within seven days of purchase date; be in their original unopened boxes of current shade; be in good and sound condition.
2. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CUSTOMER TO CHECK TILES PRIOR TO INSTALLATION FOR QUALITY, BATCH, QUANTITY AND THAT THE ARE THE CORRECT TILES CHOSEN. NO CLAIMS CAN BE MADE ONCE TILES ARE LAID.
3. All products purchased must be examined upon receipt. NO CLAIMS CAN BE MADE ONCE PRODUCTS ARE INSTALLED.
4. Cancellation of an order or part thereof is subject to a 20% handling charge.
5. Any balance still owing on a lay-by must be finalised within six weeks of date of purchase. We can only store the goods “PAID IN FULL” up to six months after which a storage fee will apply.
6. Uncollected Goods Act 1995 No. 68 states that goods not collected and fully paid for after 6 months may be disposed of according to the Act.
7. No returns are accepted on lay-bys and no guarantee can be undertaken to supply more of the same once that stock or shade has been depleted.
8. We do not accept returns on goods sold as ‘specials’, ‘run off kiln’, ‘2nd quality’, and/or ordered on special request or commercial quality tiles.
9. We decline any responsibility for incorrect measurements and/or calculations. It is the responsibility of the buyers, their architect, builder and/or tiler to ensure that adequate quantities of tiles have been ordered and that the products ordered are suitable for their intended use.
10. All tiles and/or products must be installed in accordance with recognised industry standard and recommendations.
11. No responsibility is accepted for shade variation or crazing.
12. Opening Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm. Saturday 8:30am – 3:30pm. No pick ups after 4:30pm weekdays and 3:00pm Saturday.
13. Optical Hazing on polished porcelain tiles is an inherent characteristic of polished porcelain due to its mineral content and manufacture. It presents itself as a smokey, hazy, smudgy finish. We do not accept liability arising from this issue.
14. NOTE: TILES THAT ARE NOT PICKED UP BEFORE 2 MONTHS WILL INCUR A STORAGE FEE OF $25 EACH WEEK THEREAFTER.